Bresser 10x50 Corvette binoculars are the ideal companion for amateur astronomers who travel. This pair of binoculars is affordable, yet offers high contrast images thanks to it’s fully multi coated optics and BaK-4 prisms.
- These binoculars can be handheld but I would recommend mounting them on a tripod or monopod. Using a tripod or monopod for observing the night sky through any binoculars makes it easier to use averted vision to observe faint deep sky objects like nebulae.
- Suitable for astronomy, traveling, sports, bird watching, nature observation and sailing.
- Lunar observation.
- Wide field deep sky observation of bright objects.
- Observing Jupiter and its four galilean moons.
- Detect Saturn's moon Titan.
- Light weight and portable.
- Being waterproof these binoculars are resistant to dew ingress.
- Sufficient eye relief for eye glass wearers.
- Good value from money.
- High quality porro prism binoculars.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective diameter: 50 mm
- Fully multi coated
- High contrast and bright images.
- ¼” threaded tripod connection offers you the possibility to mount these binoculars on a tripod or monopod through a tripod adapter.
- Scope of delivery : Binoculars, nylon bag, shoulder strap, protective caps for the lenses, cleaning cloth and operation manual.
|Optical design||Porro prism|
|Lens diameter||50 mm|
|Type of coating||Fully multi-coated|
|Colour of coating||green|
|Field of view at 1000 m||105 m|
|Field of view||6°|
|Near focus from||8 m|
|Bag / Pouch||nylon carrying case with carrying strap|
|Inert gas purged||Yes|
|Tripod adapter thread||Yes|
|Focusing system||Central focus wheel|
|Turns of focus drive over entire focal range||1.25|
|Interpupilary distance min.||57 mm|
|Interpupilary distance max.||72 mm|
|Eye relief||16.12 mm|
|Body material||Metal / plastic|
|Dust protection caps||for objective and eyepiece, individually removable|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||161 x 199 x 63 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||940 g|