We offer the Manfrotto 190X tripod and Befree video head as a kit. The tripod and video head are delivered in two separate boxes but can be easily assembled by the user. The tripod and video head assembly weighs only 2.38 kg, yet it can hold up to almost 4 kg of equipment. Each leg can also be set to four different angles. If the place you need to set up your tripod is not perfectly flat, the ability to adjust the angle of one or more legs can be crucial. The Befree video head features a bubble level on the side of the pan and tilt head. Please note that this kit does not come with a carrying case.
- Manfrotto 190 tripod with Befree video head is an excellent travel companion
- Binoculars, Spotting Scopes or Cameras up to 4 kg in weight including Celestron SkyMaster 25x100
- Robust aluminium tripod adjusts in height from 19 cm to nearly 170 cm
- Fast set up
- The single-handed grip of the QPL levers ensures a comfortable grip, and the intuitive leg angle selectors allow you to customise each leg to a pre-set angle.
- The QPL levers are also designed to provide a more powerful lock, keeping your tripod more rigid than traditional lever designs.
- Use the Easy Link connector at the top casting of the 190X to attach a red flash light to preserve dark adaptation during night sky observation.
- Befree video head is compact, lightweight and portable.
- Befree video head enjoys impressive fluidity and smooth movement on Pan & Tilt.
- Befree video head is equipped with a removable and foldable pan bar for extra portability.
- Befree video head can support a payload of up to 4kg.
- Befree video head includes the Manfrotto 501PL sliding plate that enables you to perfectly balance your binoculars, spotting scope or camera.
Tripod and video head kit features
Excellent support for a spotting scope, binoculars or a camera
- Consistently fast set up with four leg angles
- Comfortable Quick Power Lock (QPL) levers for easy grip
- Robust and long-lasting
- Compact and lightweight video fluid head
- Smoother movement with Fluid Drag System
- Video Sliding plate for binocular balancing and fast set up
- Features ¼’’ screw with also 3/8’’ adapter to mount your binoculars, spotting scope or camera
|Maximum height||160 cm|
|Min height||9 cm|
|Safety payload weight||7 kg|
|Closed length||59 cm|
|Maximum height (with center column down)||135 cm|
|Carrying bag included||none|
|Upper disc diameter||60 mm|
|Top attachment||3/8″ screw|
|Leg angles||25°, 46°, 66°, 88°|
|Leg lock type||Flip lock|
|Legs tube diameter||26, 22.5, 19 mm|
|Maximum working temperature||60 °C|
|Minimum working temperature||-30 °C|
Video head specifications
|Safety Payload Weight||4 kg|
|Base Diameter||43 mm|
|Bubble Spirit Level (No.)||1|
|Powered By (Batteries)||0|
|Top Attachment||1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw|
|Head Type||Video/Fluid Head|
|Maximum Working Temperature||60 °C|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30 °C|
|Pan Bar Included||Yes|
|Pan Drag||fluid cartridge with fixed drag|
|Panoramic Rotation||360 °|
|Tilt Drag||fluid cartridge with fixed drag|
|Working Height||9.7 cm|